- Pop-Up Gazebo – Not only for sports, camping, or trip, but also for patio, backyard, and screen house rooms. This patio soft-top gazebo with 4 removable zippered mesh walls, creates a perfect outdoor setting.
- Spacious & Quality Canopy – Designed with the extended cornice structure around the eaves of the tent, 10’x10′ straight leg frame, and 13’x13′ top canopy, this gazebo provides additional room for 8-12 people and some chairs and tables.
- Update Quality– Thicken 210D silver-coated canopy fabric provides UV protection. With 8 ropes, 8 stakes, and 4 weight bags bonus to secure the screened canopy into the ground and withstand the wind. The sturdy, rust-resistant frame and weather-resistant canopy create a chic haven to enjoy lunch and lounging out of the sun.
- Double Tiered Roof – The patio canopy adopts a 2-tired roof design and helps to ventilate the interior of the canopy, providing better air circulation and stability. Drain holes on the edge of the roof to keep this shelter always dry for a longer service
- Warming Tips – Comes with 1 box. Includes detailed instructions, 8 ropes, 8 stakes, 4 weight bags, and a bag with wheels for easy portability. Please put away the patio gazebo when it’s heavy wind, rain, and storm which ensures the patio gazebo’s durability.
Fabric Type: 210D polyester
Frame: Alloy Steel
Please put away the patio gazebo when it’s heavy wind, rain, and storm which ensures the patio gazebo’s durability.
This canopy covers is constructed with two grommet holes the sides to drain rainwater. It is durable throughout the summer months until a couple of days recently. The tie downs dried out and snapped during the blow. The whole frame is bent and inoperable. The next time I'll swap the tie downs to better quality materials.
I don't even know this would turn out to be this great. It was beyond my expectations. It is a great sitting area at a fraction of the cost of your backyard. Highly recommended
I am in love with the bug net and is open on all four sides. I would suggest it's more of a permanent or seasonal setup as it is difficult to set up and down frequently. It's built to last and also keeps the rain from your. The instructions for assembly should be clearer.
We've had it for a few weeks in Hawaii. We saw winds as high as 19mph and no problems at all. However, I have it tied with 14 ways to be certain.
I've used this overhang many times and it's robust on the beach. The overhang can be useful when it rains , and can be used to hang hats, towels and flags from the elements.